Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JE ACCUSE!

Sean,

Who said I was a class act? Certainly not the members of this group!!!!

"I am what I am" is a better way of putting it.

I am off the group totally and what I do on my blog is, for sure, my own business! And I have the right to my own opinions, be they the dubious character of the Benelli Multis, or the dubious character of most of the Yahoo Benelli Forum Group.

I am DESPERATELY seeking a new moderator so I can bail, would you like to volunteer? It's REALLY EASY.

I trust such morning revelations as being divine inspiration or something close.

Here I was, anguished and confused about the group, and how they have continually mocked, ignored, or denigrated my opinions and postings since DAY ONE.

After I realized what was going on, I understood all and felt much better. Hell, as a Christian Boy, I'll even forgive 'em! But it doesn't mean I want any part of it, not one little bit.

I'm totally clear on it.

SS

No comments: